Mosquito infestation signs
- Mosquitoes frequently make an irritating high pitched vibrant sound
- You may regularly spot mosquitoes remaining in dim and shaded areas.
- You can find mosquito larvae in dormant water and also on the border of slow-moving water.
- An inflated and reddish bump appears a few minutes after the bite.
- Small wound instead of hard bumps.
- Dark acne that looks like a bump
- Bites are a clear sign which can give you annoying intensely reddened bites.
Diseases caused by mosquitosMosquitoes are blood-sucking insects that not only bring an irritating bite but are also disreputable carriers of unsafe illness. It may cause different diseases like Malaria, Dengue virus, Culex, yellow fever, Aedes, Zika virus, encephalitis, etc.
Prevention tipsThere are various ways to prevent your place of these parasites.
- Ensure to properly cover all water sources at your home and fix all kinds of water leaks.
- Cover the water cans and buckets, because water can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Change the water often in vases and clean the inside of vases.
- Regularly clean water pans and air conditioning units and do not place trays on top or underneath any air conditioning units.
- Try to avoid using plant pot plates altogether and remove water stored in your preserved plants as carefully cleaned pot plates make sure no mosquito eggs can stay in them.