Species of Bees & WaspThere are many different species of bees and wasps, and each has its own unique set of characteristics.
Common bees in Dubai:The most common type of bee in Dubai is the honey bee. Another common type of bee in Dubai is the carpenter bee.
· Honey Bees:Honey bees are important pollinators, and their honey is a popular food source. Honey bees are generally docile creatures, but can become aggressive if their hive is threatened.
· Carpenter bees:Carpenter bees tunnel into wood to build their nests, which can damage buildings and furniture. Carpenter bees are solitary creatures and are not as aggressive as honey bees.
Common Wasps in Dubai:The most common type of wasp is the paper wasp. Paper wasps build their nests out of paper, and are often found in gardens and on trees. Paper wasps are not as aggressive as honey bees, but can sting if they feel threatened.
Sign that you have Bees & WaspThere are a few signs that you may have bees and wasps on your property. If you notice a constant buzzing noise, mysterious holes around your property, or active hives, these could be signs that you have a bee or wasp problem.
Harms & hazards by Bees & WaspBees and wasps can be a nuisance if they build their nests too close to human habitation. Some species of bees, like carpenter bees, can cause damage to buildings and furniture by tunneling into the wood. Wasps can also be a nuisance, especially if they build their nests in gardens or on trees. Bee and wasps can pose a serious health hazard and their stings can be painful and cause swelling, redness, and itching. In some cases, they can also cause an allergic reaction in humans. If anyone is allergic to their venom, they can get a serious condition causing anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal. If you are stung by a bee or wasp and have any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or throat, or dizziness, it is important to seek medical help immediately. And also to get rid of wasps, you need to contact a professional pest control company.
Prevention for Bees & WaspThere are a few things you can do to prevent bees and wasps from becoming a nuisance or danger on your property.
- Make sure to keep food and garbage properly sealed and stored away. This will help to keep bees and wasps from being attracted to your property in the first place.
- Try to keep your property free of clutter and debris. This will make it less attractive for bees and wasps to build their nests on your property.
- Do not attempt to remove them yourself instead call a professional pest control company that will safely and effectively remove bees & waps for you.